Stanford Departments, Centers, and Offices are eligible to reserve Dinkelspiel Auditorium and Campbell Recital Hall for events. Requests for these spaces need to be processed through the Registrar's Scheduling Office. More information about the Registrar's scheduling process are available at their Venues and Reservation Guide.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT DEPARTMENT OF MUSIC SPACE AVAILABILITY IS NOT ACCURATELY REFLECTED IN 25LIVE. USE THE LINKS BELOW TO FIND AVAILABLE TIMES. **
Once you receive an approval email from the Registrars Scheduling Office please complete the following items to finalize your reservation.
- Submit Custodial Service Request (events having an audience in the hall for over four (4) hours will be required to request a mid-day restroom refreshing custodial service in your workorder).
The Department of Music works closely with Event Services for events. Please submit the Department of Music Technical Services form for DINKELSPIEL AUDITORIUM or CAMPBELL RECITAL HALL prior to submitting an Event Services request.
- Once you have submitted the Technical Services form, you will be contacted by a Department of Music Production Coordinator to discuss the specifics of your event, and any additional requests you may need to submit to Event Services.
- Estimates for services and equipment will be sent once you have discussed the particulars of your event with the Department of Music Production Coordinator. Please note that charges from the Department of Music and Event Service are separate.
- Dinkelspiel Auditorium Technical Specifications
- Campbell Recital Hall Technical Specifications