Skip to content Skip to navigation

Non Stanford Affiliated Group Requests for Performance Space

Non-Stanford affiliated groups must have sponsorship by a Stanford University department or by a University recognized student group to use Dinkelspiel Auditorium or Campbell Recital Hall.  Non-Stanford affiliated groups can find more information about the Stanford sponsorship policy at the Office of Special Events and Protocol Sponsorship Requirements site.

Stanford Sponsorship Requirements