Skip to content Skip to navigation

Performance Hall Requests

Requesting Halls For Events

Department of Music

Music Department Faculty are eligible to request concerts and events through the Department of Music Concert Request web form.

Music Department Students wishing to request a recital should visit the Recitals at a Glance page.

Stanford Departments, Centers, & Offices

For more information about planning an event and reserving space for University departments and offices, visit our SU Departments, Centers, & Offices page, and the Registrar’s Venues and Reservation Guide. For non-Department of Music class scheduling, please contact the Registrar’s Scheduling Office.  

Student Groups

For more information about scheduling a University recognized student group event, visit our Student Groups page.

Non-Stanford Groups

Non-Stanford affiliated groups must have sponsorship by a Stanford University department or by a University recognized student group to use Dinkelspiel Auditorium or Campbell Recital Hall. Non-Stanford affiliated groups can find more information about the Stanford sponsorship policy at the Office of Special Events and Protocol Sponsorship Requirements site.

Additional Resources

If you have requested a non-Department of Music event and it has been approved for Dinkelspiel Auditorium or Campbell Recital Hall, you must fill out the Tech Request Form to complete your reservation.

Technical Specification packets for Dinkelspiel Auditorium and Campbell Recital Hall are available on the Forms & Downloads page.