New Stanford Ticket Office policies
The Stanford Ticket Office has announced new policies now in place...
- Please review all COVID-19 safety protocols for Department of Music concerts and Stanford Ticket Office ticketing policies below before purchasing tickets.
- Tickets are available for purchase online only. In-person, walk-in, and phone transactions at Stanford Ticket Office in Tresidder Memorial Union and at Stanford's concert venues are no longer available.
- Ticket purchases must be made with a credit or debit card only. Cash and check payments are no longer accepted.
- The e-ticket is the standard delivery method for ticketed events. An e-ticket is a digital copy of your ticket. After purchase, you will receive two (2) emails: a purchase confirmation, and an email with your attached tickets that may arrive up to 30 minutes after the confirmation email. Each ticket is individually bar-coded and required for admission. Please display your e-ticket(s) using your mobile device. You can print your e-tickets on any standard 8-1/2 x 11 paper (white paper is best) and bring it to the event. (You may change your ticket delivery option online from e-tickets to mail. A $3 fee will be charged for mailing tickets.)
- All sales are final: No refunds, no exceptions. Tickets may be exchanged for another Department of Music concert up to one (1) business day before the original concert date. (Restrictions and fees apply.)
- All persons regardless of age must have a ticket.
- All students are required to present their valid student photo ID card to ushers.
- For concerts with Friends of Music (FOM) discounts, FOM members are required to present their membership card for verification and to pick up their non-transferable ticket(s) within one hour from the concert start time. Balance due is to be paid with a credit card if no valid proof is provided. No refunds.
Find out more at Stanford Ticket Office. If you have any questions, please email tickets [at] stanford.edu.