Robert Huw Morgan directs the University Singers' program of works by Clara Schumann, Fanny Hensel, Amy Beach, and Ralph Vaughan Williams.
This event will also be livestreamed at the Department of Music.
Please read the current Stanford Ticket Office policies and the following Memorial Church health safety measures before purchasing tickets.
All attendees (over 2 years old) must:
- Be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID (test must be taken no earlier than 72 hours before arriving at Stanford Memorial Church).
- Stanford Affiliates: Show your green Health Check badge.
- Off-campus visitors: Bring your ID and a hard copy, paper photocopy or a clear photo of the test results or vaccine card. Documents will be checked for entry.
- Wear a face covering at all times while inside Memorial Church.
- Social Distancing is encouraged.
ADVANCE TICKETS: General $18 | Senior (65+) $13 | Non-Stanford Student $13
DAY-OF TICKETS: General $23 | Senior (65+) $18 | Non-Stanford Students $18
All students are required to present their valid student photo ID card to ushers.
Non-Stanford Students are required to present their valid student photo ID card at the concert venue within one hour from concert start-time for verification and to pick up their non-transferable ticket. Balance due is to be paid with a credit card if no valid proof is provided; no refunds.
Free Admission for full-time matriculated Stanford University students with SU photo ID card to attend the concert: Stanford Students are required to present their SU photo ID for verification and to pick up their free non-transferable, not-for-sale Stanford student ticket beginning one hour before curtain at the venue, subject to availability. One complimentary ticket per Stanford student SU photo ID card. Stanford students may instead choose to purchase a ticket in advance by selecting the “Non-Stanford Student" price; no refunds.