Giancarlo Aquilanti directs the Wind Symphony's program on the Bing Concert Hall Main Stage.
- Frank Ticheli: Symphony No. 2
- Gioacchino Rossini: L'italiana in Algeri – Overture
- Leonard Bernstein: Selection from West Side Story
- Viet Cuong: Moth
- J. S. Bach: Prelude and Fugue in G Minor
- ADVANCE TICKETS: General $18 | Senior (65+) $13 | Non-Stanford Student $13
- DAY-OF TICKETS: General $23 | Senior (65+) $18 | Non-Stanford Students $18
All students are required to present their valid student photo ID card to ushers.
Non-Stanford Students are required to present their valid student photo ID card at the concert venue within one hour from concert start-time for verification and to pick up their non-transferable ticket. Balance due is to be paid with a credit card if no valid proof is provided; no refunds.
Free Admission for full-time matriculated Stanford University students with SU photo ID card to attend the concert: Stanford Students are required to present their SU photo ID for verification and to pick up their free non-transferable, not-for-sale Stanford student ticket beginning one hour before curtain at the venue, subject to availability. One complimentary ticket per Stanford student SU photo ID card. Stanford students may instead choose to purchase a ticket in advance by selecting the “Non-Stanford Student" price; no refunds.