The Stanford Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Paul Phillips, presents their Fall concert program from the Main Stage of Bing Concert Hall. This concert will also be livestreaming at the Department of Music.
- PAUL PHILLIPS Black Notes and White
- VALERIE COLEMAN Seven O'Clock Shout
- EDVARD GRIEG Piano Concerto in A Minor, Op. 16 with piano soloist Ethan Chi '22, winner of the 2020 Concerto Competition
- WILLIAM GRANT STILL Wood Notes
- OTTORINO RESPIGHI Pines of Rome
A concert program booklet can be downloaded here.
- ADVANCE TICKETS: General $23 | Senior (65+) $18 | Non-Stanford Student $18
- DAY-OF TICKETS: General $28 | Senior (65+) $23 | Non-Stanford Students $23
All students are required to present their valid student photo ID card to ushers.
Non-Stanford Students are required to present their valid student photo ID card at the concert venue within one hour from concert start-time for verification and to pick up their non-transferable ticket. Balance due is to be paid with a credit card if no valid proof is provided; no refunds.
Free Admission for full-time matriculated Stanford University students with SU photo ID card to attend the concert: Stanford Students are required to present their SU photo ID for verification and to pick up their free non-transferable, not-for-sale Stanford student ticket beginning one hour before curtain at the venue, subject to availability. One complimentary ticket per Stanford student SU photo ID card. Stanford students may instead choose to purchase a ticket in advance by selecting the “Non-Stanford Student" price; no refunds.