The Stanford Philharmonia, conducted by Paul Phillips, presents their Spring concert program from the Main Stage of Bing Concert Hall. | Travel advisory: Lasuen Street will be closed due to an event at Frost Amphitheater. Additional parking near Bing is available at the Galvez Lot (opens at 1 PM), Museum Way, and the Oval. | This concert will also be livestreamed here.
- LUIGI CHERUBINI Medea Overture
- CARL REINECKE Flute Concerto in D Major with Kristie Park ’24, flutist (Winner, 2022 Stanford Concerto Competition)
- FRANZ SCHUBERT Symphony No. 4 (“Tragic”) in C Minor
- ADOLPHUS HAILSTORK Tulsa 1921: Pity These Ashes, Pity This Dust with Joelle Lamarre, soprano (West Coast premiere)
Please read Bing Concert Hall's COVID-19 safety information and the current Stanford Ticket Office policies before purchasing tickets. Note that Stanford University guidelines now state that masks are no longer required, but are strongly recommended. We encourage you to continue wearing masks for the comfort of our patrons, staff, and artists.
- ADVANCE TICKETS: General $23 | Senior (65+) $18 | *Non-Stanford Student $18
- DAY-OF TICKETS: General $28 | Senior (65+) $23 | *Non-Stanford Students $23
Stanford students: Please claim your complimentary non-transferable, not-for-sale Stanford Student ticket through this link beginning one hour before the concert start time. One complimentary ticket per Stanford student to attend the concert, subject to availability. Stanford students may instead choose to purchase a ticket in advance by selecting the "Non-Stanford Student" price; no refunds.
*Non-Stanford Students are required to present their valid student photo ID card at the concert venue within one hour from concert start-time for verification and to pick up their non-transferable ticket. Balance due is to be paid with a credit card if no valid proof is provided; no refunds.
All students are also required to present their valid student photo ID card to ushers.
Note: Don't be late; our doors will close 15 minutes after the event begins, and no late seating will be accommodated.