String music by Antonio Vivaldi and Arcangelo Corelli is featured in the Stanford Baroque Soloists' Fall concert, Venetian Epigrams, Roman Elegies, directed by Anthony Martin.
- Free admission
All event attendees at Memorial Church must comply with the following health safety measures.
All attendees (over 2 years old) must:
- Be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID (test must be taken no earlier than 72 hours before arriving at Stanford Memorial Church).
- Register upon arrival: a QR code will be provided to launch a Google form for contact tracing.
- Stanford Affiliates: Show your green Health Check badge.
- Off-campus visitors: Bring your ID and a hard copy, paper photocopy or a clear photo of the test results or vaccine card. Documents will be checked for entry.
- Wear a face covering at all times while inside Memorial Church.
- Social Distancing is encouraged.