The annual Halloween Concert by the Stanford Symphony Orchestra and the Stanford Wind Symphony will include everything from chills to thrills, ending with the annual Costume Competition and a lucky winner serving as guest conductor for the encore.
I. Stanford Symphony OrchestraPaul Phillips, conductor
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Klaus Badelt
- Seven O'Clock Shout – Valerie Coleman
- Theme from Jurassic Park – John Williams
- Pines of Rome: IV. "The Pines of the Appian Way" – Ottorino Respighi
II. Stanford Wind SymphonyRussell Gavin, conductor
- Moth – Viet Cuong
- Selections from West Side Story – Leonard Bernstein
- Suite from Star Trek – Michael Giacchino, Alexander Courage, Gene Roddenberry
Please read our COVID-19 safety information and the current Stanford Ticket Office policies before purchasing tickets. Tickets are available online only. In-person, walk-in, and phone transactions are not available.
- ADVANCE TICKETS: General $18 | Senior (65+) $13 | Non-Stanford Student $13
- DAY-OF TICKETS: General $23 | Senior (65+) $18 | Non-Stanford Students $18
All students are required to present their valid student photo ID card to ushers.
Non-Stanford Students are required to present their valid student photo ID card at the concert venue within one hour from concert start-time for verification and to pick up their non-transferable ticket. Balance due is to be paid with a credit card if no valid proof is provided; no refunds.
Free Admission for full-time matriculated Stanford University students with SU photo ID card to attend the concert: Stanford Students are required to present their SU photo ID for verification and to pick up their free non-transferable, not-for-sale Stanford student ticket beginning one hour before curtain at the venue, subject to availability. One complimentary ticket per Stanford student SU photo ID card. Stanford students may instead choose to purchase a ticket in advance by selecting the “Non-Stanford Student" price; no refunds.