All are welcome to this service of Advent and Christmas readings and music, based on the famous Lessons and Carols Service held annually at King's College, Cambridge. Festive music will be sung by the Memorial Church Choir and the Stanford Chamber Chorale.
Doors open at 6:30 pm. Register for Free Tickets: lessonsandcarols2021.eventbrite.com
All attendees, adults and children over 2 years old, must:
- Be FULLY vaccinated or test negative for COVID (test must be taken no earlier than 72 hours before arriving at Stanford Memorial Church)
- Upon arrival, please have your Eventbrite ticket ready for scanning on your mobile device or printed copy and the following out for staff to check:
- Stanford Affiliates: Show your green Health Check badge
- Off-campus visitors: Bring your ID and a hard copy, paper photocopy or a clear photo of the test results or vaccine card. Documents will be checked for entry.
- Wear a face covering at all times while inside Memorial Church.
- Social Distancing is encouraged
Attendees are FULLY vaccinated once it is 14 days out from the second dose of a two dose vaccine. If an attendee has received one dose or has not met the 14 day requirement since the second dose, the the attendee is required to test negative for COVID (test must be taken no earlier than 72 hours before arriving at Stanford Memorial Church).
Note: Lessons and Carols will be held on Friday, December 3 and Saturday, December 4. The program will be the same on both nights.