A Jazz Tribute to the Music of A Charlie Brown Christmas
Join SJW for a show that will warm your heart and put you in the holiday spirit, featuring jazz pianist Glen Pearson (Count Basie), bassist Ruth Davies (Charles Brown, Elvin Bishop), and drummer Lorca Hart (Freddie Hubbard, Calvin Keys, Stanley Jordan, Craig Handy). Originally broadcast in 1965, A Charlie Brown Christmas is hands-down one of the most beloved specials in TV history. Commissioned by Peanuts creator Charles M. Schulz, Vince Guaraldi composed and performed the timeless contemporary jazz score which wonderfully reflects both the spirit of the legendary Peanuts characters and the Christmas season. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to get the season off to a Charlie Brown start!
Glen Pearson, piano ; Ruth Davies, bass; Lorca Hart, drums
- ADVANCE TICKETS: General $39 | Youth (17 and under) $18 | Student (present valid student ID card/s) $18
- Tickets are available for purchase online only and with a credit or debit card.
- Tickets are delivered by email.
- In-person, walk-in, and phone transactions at Stanford Ticket Office and at concert venues are unavailable.
- All persons regardless of age must have a ticket.
- All students are also required to present their valid student photo ID card to ushers.
- All sales are final; tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Please review all COVID-19 safety protocols before purchasing e-tickets and attending the concerts.
- If you have any ticketing questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.