Stanford composer Brian Ferneyhough's 75th birthday is celebrated with an evening program featuring his compositions performed by guest artists, tributes from composer colleagues, and a special appearance by Professor Ferneyhough himself.
Guest performers and speakers
- JACK Quartet: Dum Transisset I-IV for string quartet
- Flutist Jane Rigler: Cassandra's Dream Song for solo flute
- Percussionist Dustin Donahue: Bone Alphabet for solo percussion
- Remarks by Mark Applebaum and Rand Steiger
- Poetry Reading by Brian Ferneyhough